The following scholarships are available to the students who study in BBA/BCA provided by Govt. Odisha and Govt. of India.
Medhabruti (Merit Scholarship))
- Merit scholarships are awarded to meritorious students for their post matric study by the Govt. of Odisha through the Director of Higher Education.
- Student must be permanent resident of Odisha.
- Income ceiling of parents should not exceed 6 lakhs per annum.
- Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of +2 marks.
Rate of scholarship:
- For professional Technical : : Rs. 10,000 per annum.
- For special Girls Merit : : : Rs. 12,000 per annum.
Prerana (For SC/ST/OBC students)
- The students must be permanent resident of Odisha.
- Annual income of parents should not exceed Rs. 1 lakh for OBC and Rs. 2 lakhs for SC/ST.
- The Student should have scored 50% in the last qualifying examination.
MOMA (for minority students)
- Meritorious and economically weaker students belonging to any minority community(Muslim/Christian/Sikh/Buddhist/Parsee) from Odisha or any states of India whose annual family income is below 2.5 lakh are eligible for this scheme.
- Students should have scored 50% in the last qualifying examination.